The Activity app will treat the SmartRhythm monitoring as a Health Activity/Workout, so it will think that you have been active the entire time your Kardia app was running. We recommend turning off the Apple Activity achievements if you don’t want to be told that you worked out the entire time that you wear your watch.
Articles in this section
- What is SmartRhythm monitoring?
- How do I change the notification frequency?
- Is SmartRhythm monitoring a Premium feature?
- Can I use SmartRhythm without KardiaBand?
- What does the band behind my heart rate bars indicate?
- What is the meaning of the vertical bars in the SmartRhythm display?
- Why didn't I get a notification when my heart rate bars were orange and out of the predictive band range?
- What causes a SmartRhythm notification?
- What is the difference between 'A possible change in heart rate / activity pattern was detected.' and 'Heart rate appears inconsistent with the activity level from your watch'?
- What does it mean when my heart rate bars are orange versus green?