SmartRhythm learns your heart rate pattern over time, and while your heart rate might fall outside the predicted range, it may not always reach the threshold for a notification. You are of course free to take an EKG at any time.
Articles in this section
- What is SmartRhythm monitoring?
- How do I change the SmartRhythm notification frequency?
- Is SmartRhythm monitoring a Premium feature?
- Can I use SmartRhythm without KardiaBand?
- What does the band behind my heart rate bars indicate?
- What is the meaning of the vertical bars in the SmartRhythm display?
- Why didn't I get a notification when my heart rate bars were orange and out of the predictive band range?
- What causes a SmartRhythm notification?
- What is the difference between 'A possible change in heart rate / activity pattern was detected.' and 'Heart rate appears inconsistent with the activity level from your watch'?
- What does it mean when my heart rate bars are orange versus green?