Yes, it is a 3v CR1620 coin cell battery. It is user replaceable. You will also need a Torx T3 screwdriver to remove the screws in the battery door.
Articles in this section
- What Apple Watch Do I Have?
- How do I get a clean signal with KardiaBand?
- How tight does the KardiaBand need to be on your wrist?
- Is KardiaBand water resistant?
- Is the KardiaBand hypoallergenic?
- Does the KardiaBand use my watch's battery?
- Does KardiaBand have a battery and can it be changed?
- Does the KardiaBand need to be charged?