If you are having trouble recording a clean and consistent signal, be sure to follow the information in the FAQ “How do I record an EKG with KardiaBand” and then try the following:
- Sit in a relaxed position and keep your forearms at rest
- Be sure no headphones or hearing aids are paired to your watch
- Clean the metal electrodes with water on a slightly damp paper towel
- Moisten finger tip used for recording, and wrist area under sensor with water
- Wrist hair may affect the performance of the device. We recommend removing excess hair from your wrist.
- Make sure your sensor is properly seated in the band, and in contact with the skin of your wrist and the pad of your finger.
If you are still having trouble, please contact support in the form below.