Clinician Reviews can be purchased for an out of pocket fee for any recording you make from the Instant analysis result screen.
To order a report:
- Complete an EKG reading
- You will land on the Instant Analysis result screen
- If reviews are available in your country, there will be a button titled "Clinician Review" along the bottom. Tap it to proceed
- Choose from the offered Clinician Review types
- Pay for your chosen review
- Your report will be delivered back to your Kardia app with the information noted and in the time frame listed.
Premium users can also order a Clinician Review from previous recordings in the EKG history list by tapping the Share button (envelope icon) next to any EKG and selecting "Clinician Review".