Clinician Reviews can be purchased for an out of pocket fee for any recording you make from the Kardia determination result screen.
To order a report:
- Complete an EKG recording.
- You will land on the Kardia determination result screen.
- If reviews are available in your country, there will be a button titled "Clinician Review" under the "Recommended Next Step" or "More Options" section. Select the Clinician Review button to proceed.
- Make sure the "Purchase" button is highlighted green and select the arrow on the bottom right corner of the screen
- If not already entered, input your credit card information
- Select the "Pay" button to complete the purchase of your clinician review.
- Your report will be delivered back to your Kardia app within 24 hours but usually far sooner.
You can also order a Clinician Review from the History tab by selecting "See EKG History", then selecting the Envelope icon on the EKG you would like to submit for a clinician review. You will then be able to select "Clinician Review" to purchase a review for this EKG recording.