AliveCor does not resell any data we receive. AliveCor may use de-identified EKG recordings for future clinical research and feature improvements. All personal information is removed from a user’s EKG and stored on our secure and encrypted servers.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?