External contractors and companies that provide necessary services may have access to some of your information needed for processing, but do not have access to any of your Kardia Recordings or health history. The vendor which handles payment processing is a good example of this. Such vendors are required by law to protect the information we share with them.
Articles in this section
- AliveCor Patents
- Are you going to track or store my location?
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?