When you create a new account, AliveCor collects the following required information: name, email, date of birth, sex, smoking status, height, weight. We use this information to ensure that only you have access to this account. Other information we collect when you create a new account are: activity level, medications and medical conditions. This information is good to have as a baseline to understand your current condition. This information is not required to access your account. If you are a Premium subscriber, we may collect other information you may input into Kardia, such as EKG recordings, blood pressure, resting heart rate and activity levels. If you are a connected patient to your physician, all of this information will be seen in your doctor’s Kardia Pro account for identification and to help your doctor manage your treatment.
Articles in this section
- AliveCor Patents
- Are you going to track or store my location?
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?