Yes, AliveCor is HIPAA compliant. HIPPAA is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, with which we are compliant. We take the privacy and security of your medical information seriously. This means we follow HIPAA and HITECH regulations as set forth by U.S. Health and Human Services that require Administrative, Physical, and Technical controls to be in place. We comply with HIPAA requirements to use industry best standards to protect and secure your Protected Health Information collected through our Kardia app.
Articles in this section
- Are you going to track or store my location?
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?