We all have to remember a lot of passwords. If you forgot your Kardia password, it’s easy to reset it. Just do the following:
- Open the Kardia app on your phone
- Tap Log In
- Tap Forgot password?
- Enter the email you used to create your Kardia account then select "Submit"
- Go to your inbox associated with the email used for your Kardia account. Then open the AliveCor password reset email.
- Select the green "Reset Password" button within the email, and you will be taken to a web page to reset your password.
- Enter your Kardia email then enter your new password twice.
- When finished, select "Submit New Password"
- Once completed, you will see a notification which states "Your password has been updated".
- You can now re-open the Kardia app, and use the new password to Log In
If you don’t have access to that email address to complete the reset process, or if you did not receive the password reset email, please contact us at (855) 338 8800 or email@example.com for assistance.