Once logged in, our devices do not require a Wi-Fi or mobile connection to record an EKG and save it to the phone/tablet, however it requires one of these to sync automatically with the AliveCor server, email, or print directly from the Kardia app. If you do not have a Wi-Fi or mobile connection at the time of the EKG recording, you can email or print the data later when you have such a connection and the sync will happen automatically at that time.
Articles in this section
- Does the original KardiaMobile use bluetooth?
- How do I move my Kardia Mobile to a new phone?
- How do I get a clean EKG signal with KardiaMobile?
- Can I use this device while the phone is...charging?...connected to headphones?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile battery?
- Will the KardiaMobile EKG device use my phone or tablet battery?
- Does KardiaMobile need charging? How long will the battery last?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- Do I need phone service or Wi-Fi to take an EKG recording on my KardiaMobile?