At this time, a KardiaCare subscription does not qualify for healthcare reimbursement. However, you can apply your FSA (Flexible Spending Account), HSA (Health Spending Account) or HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) towards the purchase of KardiaMobile and a KardiaCare subscription.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between basic and premium for KardiaMobile users?
- How Do I Create a Health Report in the Kardia App?
- Is KardiaCare covered by Insurance?
- How do I subscribe to KardiaCare?
- When I upgrade to KardiaCare, will all of my historical recordings be saved to the cloud?
- How am I charged for Premium or KardiaCare?
- How do I cancel KardiaCare or Premium?