At this time, the Premium service does not qualify for healthcare reimbursement. However, you can apply your FSA (Flexible Spending Account), HSA (Health Spending Account) or HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) towards the purchase of KardiaMobile and the Premium service.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between basic and premium for KardiaMobile users?
- Your 30 Day Summary Report
- Is Premium covered by Insurance?
- What happens to my heart health data after my free 30-day Premium trial ends? (recordings, blood pressure, weight, activity)
- How do I subscribe to Premium service?
- When I upgrade to Premium will I see all my historical recordings?
- How am I charged for Premium?
- How do I cancel Premium?