The KardiaBand is splash and water resistant; KardiaBand is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water. However, sweat during exercise, showering, rain and washing your hands are ok.
Articles in this section
- Does AliveCor still support the KardiaBand even though it is not for sale?
- Can I still take EKGs with the KardiaBand without SmartRhythm?
- Why was SmartRhythm discontinued?
- What Apple Watch Do I Have?
- How do I get a clean signal with KardiaBand?
- How tight does the KardiaBand need to be on your wrist?
- Is KardiaBand water resistant?
- Is the KardiaBand hypoallergenic?
- Does the KardiaBand use my watch's battery?
- Does KardiaBand have a battery and can it be changed?