It should be snug, but comfortable, with the back of the watch always in contact with your skin. If the watch is ever loose enough to not be fully touching your skin, light will interfere with the heart rate sensor on the Apple Watch and the measurements will be poor.
Articles in this section
- Does AliveCor still support the KardiaBand even though it is not for sale?
- Can I still take EKGs with the KardiaBand without SmartRhythm?
- Why was SmartRhythm discontinued?
- What Apple Watch Do I Have?
- How do I get a clean signal with KardiaBand?
- How tight does the KardiaBand need to be on your wrist?
- Is KardiaBand water resistant?
- Is the KardiaBand hypoallergenic?
- Does the KardiaBand use my watch's battery?
- Does KardiaBand have a battery and can it be changed?