If SmartRhythm monitoring is turned on, it will show recordings on the chart as colored dots. These dots can be tapped to see the full EKG. If SmartRhythm is off, you may review your recordings in the Kardia app on your iPhone.
Articles in this section
- How do I record an EKG with KardiaBand?
- What does 'waiting for signal' mean?
- How do I turn off Voice recordings for watch recordings?
- How can I review past recordings on my Apple Watch?
- Once a recording is taken with the KardiaBand, how long will it take to it appear in my history on my smartphone?
- My recordings from my watch have not synced to my phone. If I turn off my Apple Watch, will I lose those recordings?