If you are having trouble transferring recordings from your Omron Blood Pressure monitor to Kardia, try re-pairing your device.
- Launch Kardia on your iPhone
- Swipe left and tap on the Blood Pressure card
- Select Pair a Different BP Monitor
- Follow the prompts to pair your monitor
- After your monitor has been paired, tap on Transfer Recordings
If you are still having difficulty pairing your Omron device or transferring your blood pressure recordings, you may want to try disconnecting the Omron device altogether then reconnect it following these steps:
- From your iPhone or iPad, tap on Settings
- From the Settings menu, tap on the Bluetooth option
- Tap on the selection for your Omron device
- Tap on Forget This Device
After you’ve taken these steps, repeat the steps to pair your Omron device to Kardia addressed in the “How do I connect my Omron Blood Pressure monitor to Kardia” section.