Our adherence to HIPAA means that all data on our servers is encrypted when it is at rest or in transit. AliveCor uses industry best practices such as AES 256-bit server side encryption for customer EKG recordings, and transport layer security (TLS 1.2) to establish a secure link with cloud servers and to encrypt data in transit.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?