The band is made of medical-grade silicone and the device uses non-allergenic materials -- the band has been rigorously tested to international standards for all day wear. However, some users may still find that the band causes allergies and sometimes this may be because of foreign materials being trapped under the strap. We recommend that you wipe the band to clean on a regular basis.If you observe any reaction due to use, immediately stop using the band and consult your doctor.
Articles in this section
- What Apple Watch Do I Have?
- How do I get a clean signal with KardiaBand?
- How tight does the KardiaBand need to be on your wrist?
- Is KardiaBand water resistant?
- Is the KardiaBand hypoallergenic?
- Does the KardiaBand use my watch's battery?
- Does KardiaBand have a battery and can it be changed?
- Does the KardiaBand need to be charged?