Kardia is not FDA indicated for pediatric use. We do not knowingly collect personal info from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal info, we will take steps to delete that info. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?