The maximum heart rate calculated from a Kardia EKG is 300 bpm.
Articles in this section
- Can Kardia Mobile or Kardia Band detect Arrhythmias other than AFIb?
- What are the AF, Normal and Unreadable Algorithms?
- Are locally stored EKG’s taking up space on my device?
- Can Kardia Mobile record my QT interval?
- What is the Maximum Heart Rate of a Kardia EKG?
- What is the Paper Speed of the Kardia EKGs recorded with Kardia devices?
- What is the Gain of the EKG display in Kardia apps?
- What is the Mains Filter?