The maximum heart rate calculated from a Kardia EKG is 300 bpm.
Articles in this section
- Can Kardia Mobile or Kardia Band detect Arrhythmias other than AFIb?
- What are the AF, Normal and Noise Detectors?
- Can Kardia Mobile record my QT interval?
- What is the Maximum Heart Rate of a Kardia EKG?
- What is the Paper Speed of the Kardia EKGs recorded with Kardia devices?
- What is the Gain of the EKG display in Kardia apps?
- What is the Mains Filter?
- What does it mean if my EKG is Unclassified?