The Mains Filter removes any power line interference from the ECG signal. By selecting 'Set Automatically', the Kardia apps will make the appropriate selection based on your geographical location.
Articles in this section
- Can Kardia Mobile or Kardia Band detect Arrhythmias other than AFIb?
- What are the AF, Normal and Unreadable Algorithms?
- Can Kardia Mobile record my QT interval?
- What is the Maximum Heart Rate of a Kardia EKG?
- What is the Paper Speed of the Kardia EKGs recorded with Kardia devices?
- What is the Gain of the EKG display in Kardia apps?
- What is the Mains Filter?