The ECG rhythm data you collect using your AliveCor Heart Monitor is stored in two places: in the AliveECG app on the mobile device and on AliveCor's secure, HIPAA and EU Data Privacy compliant servers, (accessible from the web on AliveCor's secure web app).
Articles in this section
- What mobile devices are compatible with the Heart Monitor?
- Where is the ECG data I collect stored?
- How much data can be stored?
- How does the AliveCor Heart Monitor communicate with my mobile device?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor use my mobile device battery?
- Does the AliveCor Heart Monitor provide a diagnosis?