The amount of data you may store in the AliveECG app is limited only by the space available on your mobile device. A 30-second ECG recording averages 18KB. At this time, there is no limit to the amount of data you may store securely on the AliveCor servers.
Articles in this section
- What mobile devices are compatible with the Heart Monitor?
- Where is the ECG data I collect stored?
- How much data can be stored?
- How does the AliveCor Heart Monitor communicate with my mobile device?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor use my mobile device battery?
- Does the AliveCor Heart Monitor provide a diagnosis?