The AliveCor Heart Monitor has an internal coin cell battery, 3.0V. The Heart Monitor only utilizes the mobile device battery when the AliveECG app is launched.
Articles in this section
- What mobile devices are compatible with the Heart Monitor?
- Where is the ECG data I collect stored?
- How much data can be stored?
- How does the AliveCor Heart Monitor communicate with my mobile device?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor use my mobile device battery?
- Does the AliveCor Heart Monitor provide a diagnosis?