The KardiaMobile EKG has its own internal coin cell battery. The device does not draw power from the phone or tablet it is being used with.
Articles in this section
- Will wearing hearing aids affect the performance of my KardiaMobile device?
- How do I find the serial number on my KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaMobile Card?
- Does the original KardiaMobile use bluetooth?
- How do I move my Kardia Mobile to a new phone?
- How do I get a clean EKG signal with KardiaMobile?
- Can I use this device while the phone is...charging?...connected to headphones?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile battery?
- Will the KardiaMobile EKG device use my phone or tablet battery?
- Does KardiaMobile need charging? How long will the battery last?
- Do I need phone service or Wi-Fi to take an EKG recording on my KardiaMobile?