No skin prep is required. However, we do recommend that you prep the electrodes by cleaning them with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a clean EKG signal with KardiaMobile?
- Can I use this device while the phone is...charging?...connected to headphones?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile battery?
- Will the KardiaMobile EKG device use my phone or tablet battery?
- Does KardiaMobile need charging? How long will the battery last?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- Do I need phone service or Wi-Fi to take an EKG recording on my KardiaMobile?