The AliveCor Heart Monitor does not require a Wi-Fi or mobile connection to record an ECG and save it to the mobile device, however it requires one of these to: sync automatically with the AliveCor server or print directly from the AliveECG app. If you do not have a Wi-Fi or mobile connection at the time of the ECG recording, you can print the data later when you have such a connection and the sync will happen automatically at that time.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain the AliveECG app?
- Do I need to create an AliveCor account? How do I create one?
- How do I record an ECG?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- Can I use this device... While it's charging? While I am using headphones?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor work if I only have Wi-Fi i.e. no phone service?
- Where are the recordings saved and how do I view the data?
- How do I share my data through printing or uploading to the AliveCor server?
- How do I obtain the raw ECG data?