The KardiaMobile EKG hardware does not need to be charged. The internal battery in the monitor will last 1-2 years of normal use (2-3 recordings a day). The battery may prematurely drain if a connection is continually made with both electrodes to skin or metal.
Articles in this section
- How do I move my Kardia Mobile to a new phone?
- How do I get a clean EKG signal with KardiaMobile?
- Can I use this device while the phone is...charging?...connected to headphones?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile battery?
- Will the KardiaMobile EKG device use my phone or tablet battery?
- Does KardiaMobile need charging? How long will the battery last?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- Do I need phone service or Wi-Fi to take an EKG recording on my KardiaMobile?