The AliveCor Heart Monitor does not need to be charged. The internal battery in the monitor will last for up to 100 hours of continuous use (or approximately 12,000 30-second recordings). The battery may prematurely drain if a connection is continually made with both electrodes to skin or metal.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain the AliveECG app?
- Do I need to create an AliveCor account? How do I create one?
- How do I record an ECG?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- Can I use this device... While it's charging? While I am using headphones?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor work if I only have Wi-Fi i.e. no phone service?
- Where are the recordings saved and how do I view the data?
- How do I share my data through printing or uploading to the AliveCor server?
- How do I obtain the raw ECG data?