It is recommended that you clean the electrodes on your AliveCor Heart Monitor with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before each use. Do not record an ECG if the electrodes are dirty. Do not completely submerge your monitor in alcohol or any other liquid.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain the AliveECG app?
- Do I need to create an AliveCor account? How do I create one?
- How do I record an ECG?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- Can I use this device... While it's charging? While I am using headphones?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor work if I only have Wi-Fi i.e. no phone service?
- Where are the recordings saved and how do I view the data?
- How do I share my data through printing or uploading to the AliveCor server?
- How do I obtain the raw ECG data?