It is recommended that you do not use the AliveCor Heart Monitor to record ECG data while your mobile device is charging or syncing, or if you are using your headphones. Doing so does not cause any damage to the mobile device or the Heart Monitor, however it may introduce noise into the recording.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain the AliveECG app?
- Do I need to create an AliveCor account? How do I create one?
- How do I record an ECG?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- Can I use this device... While it's charging? While I am using headphones?
- Will the AliveCor Heart Monitor work if I only have Wi-Fi i.e. no phone service?
- Where are the recordings saved and how do I view the data?
- How do I share my data through printing or uploading to the AliveCor server?
- How do I obtain the raw ECG data?