It is recommended that you do not use the KardiaMobile EKG to record EKG data while your mobile device is charging or syncing, or if you are using attached or paired headphones. Doing so does not cause any damage to the mobile device or the KardiaMobile EKG, however it may introduce enough noise into the recording to cause the recording to be automatically stopped because of "Electrical Interference" or complete and receive an "Unreadable" result.
Articles in this section
- Does the original KardiaMobile use bluetooth?
- How do I move my Kardia Mobile to a new phone?
- How do I get a clean EKG signal with KardiaMobile?
- Can I use this device while the phone is...charging?...connected to headphones?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile battery?
- Will the KardiaMobile EKG device use my phone or tablet battery?
- Does KardiaMobile need charging? How long will the battery last?
- If I’m recording from the chest do I need to prep the skin?
- From where can I take a reading? How do I orient the monitor? How much pressure do I apply?
- Do I need phone service or Wi-Fi to take an EKG recording on my KardiaMobile?