Please know that in order for our Kardia app to function the microphone must be on. Please do one of the following to turn the microphone on:
A) From your iPhones Settings app:
- Tap on “Privacy”
- Tap on “Microphone”
- Scroll down to find the "Kardia" item
- Ensure that “Kardia” is turned on (the background of the slider is green)
B) From the Kardia phone app
- Open the app
- Tap "Record EKG"
- move through any flows presented
- When at the recording screen, tap the green "Grant Access" button
- You will be taken to the settings for Kardia, where you can toggle on "Microphone"