At this time, you are not able to combine multiple AliveCor accounts. Please check back with us in the future, as we are continuously striving to improve our product and services.
Articles in this section
- AliveECG App Instructions for Upgrading to iOS 7
- My ECG rhythms look noisy. What should I do?
- I do not see an ECG signal. What should I do?
- The battery in my AliveCor Heart Monitor is dead. How do I replace it?
- My AliveCor Heart Monitor hardware broke. What should I do?
- I am unable to share my data through printing or syncing to the AliveCor server. What should I do?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- I've uploaded data to the AliveCor server under two or more separate AliveCor accounts. Can I combine this data into one account?
- Why is the ECG upside-down? How do I adjust ECGs that have been recorded upside-down?