Please follow these steps to obtain an AliveCor Heart Monitor:
- If you haven’t already, obtain a prescription for the “AliveCor Heart Monitor” from your physician.
- Go here and submit the following:
- Your doctor’s name, address, phone number, license number and license state or NPI (National Provider Identifier)
- Attach a copy of your prescription to the request (a scanned copy or photo is sufficient)
- Once you have obtained your prescription and submitted a copy of this prescription to AliveCor, go to www.alivecor.com and click on the “Buy Now” link in the upper right to purchase your monitor
- In the “NPI/State Medical Lic #” enter “Prescription”
NOTE: Your credit card will be charged once you place your order, however we can’t process your order unless we have received your prescription. Thus, do not order your monitor until after you have emailed us a copy of your prescription.
Please know that at this time AliveCor does not provide any ECG interpretation, diagnosis or analysis of the data obtained with your monitor. Please consult your physician regarding any questions you may have regarding your recordings.