Kardia Mobile is FDA approved and regulated to detect and display your beats per minute, normal sinus rhythms and atrial fibrillation only. It does not have the capability to detect other conditions or take QT measurements.
Articles in this section
- Can Kardia Mobile or Kardia Band detect Arrhythmias other than AFIb?
- What are the AF, Normal and Unreadable Algorithms?
- Can Kardia Mobile record my QT interval?
- What is the Maximum Heart Rate of a Kardia EKG?
- What is the Paper Speed of the Kardia EKGs recorded with Kardia devices?
- What is the Gain of the EKG display in Kardia apps?
- What is the Mains Filter?