Yes, locally stored EKGs take up space on your phone, although they are very small at 18KB, which means that a single mp3 on your device is about the size of 250 EKGs.
Articles in this section
- Are locally stored EKG’s taking up space on my device?
- Can Kardia Mobile or Kardia Band detect Arrhythmias other than AFIb?
- Can Kardia Mobile record my QT interval?
- What are the AF, Normal and Unreadable Algorithms?
- What is the Maximum Heart Rate of a Kardia EKG?
- What is the Paper Speed of the Kardia EKGs recorded with Kardia devices?
- What is the Gain of the EKG display in Kardia apps?
- What is the Mains Filter?