Basic users are always able to export individual recordings, but a Premium or KardiaCare subscription is required in order to sync your account data across devices.
Articles in this section
- Why does my PDF of my EKG state "Instant Analysis is Done on Lead 1"?
- If I am a Premium or KardiaCare member and I am logged into Kardia on multiple different devices, can I see my EKG history on all devices?
- As a basic user how can I transfer recordings to a new phone?
- How do I view, print or share my EKG as a PDF?
- Can I obtain the raw ECG data?
- Where is the ECG recording data I collect saved?