Yes, Premium and KardiaCare members have cloud backup and syncing across all logged in devices so you will have access your EKGs on any device you are logged into the Kardia app on.
Articles in this section
- Why does my PDF of my EKG state "Instant Analysis is Done on Lead 1"?
- If I am a Premium or KardiaCare member and I am logged into Kardia on multiple different devices, can I see my EKG history on all devices?
- As a basic user how can I transfer recordings to a new phone?
- How do I view, print or share my EKG as a PDF?
- Can I obtain the raw ECG data?
- Where is the ECG recording data I collect saved?