The KardiaMobile is a Single - Lead EKG, which is FDA cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia or Normal heart rhythm. The KardiaMobile 6L does all of this, but also gives you the ability to take a 6 - Lead EKG. A 6 - Lead EKG is more detailed because of the additional 5 leads and provides more information to your doctor for a better view of your heart. Ultimately this will help your doctor provide you with even better care.
Articles in this section
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile 6L battery?
- Setting up your KardiaMobile 6L
- Can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L outside of the Kardia App?
- Do I need to download a new Kardia app to use the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is there a reason to still use my original KardiaMobile, if I purchase a KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is the 6L device much bigger than the original single lead KardiaMobile?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Do I need to put anything on my ankle or knee before recording a 6 - Lead EKG?
- What additional detail or readings does the KardiaMobile 6L provide?
- Can I put the KardiaMobile 6L on the back of my phone?