If you take a 6 - Lead recording with the Kardia logo upside down, our algorithms will still be able to detect possible atrial fibrillation, but your physician will not be able to read all 6 leads correctly. We recommend deleting this EKG and recording again with the logo pointing upward.
Articles in this section
- Setting up your KardiaMobile 6L
- Can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L outside of the Kardia App?
- Do I need to download a new Kardia app to use the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is there a reason to still use my original KardiaMobile, if I purchase a KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is the 6L device much bigger than the original single lead KardiaMobile?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Do I need to put anything on my ankle or knee before recording a 6 - Lead EKG?
- What additional detail or readings does the KardiaMobile 6L provide?
- Can I put the KardiaMobile 6L on the back of my phone?
- What battery is used in the KardiaMobile 6L?