KardiaMobile 6L delivers EKG leads I, II, III, aVL, aVR, and aVF. The leads are labeled in the ECG recording screen, review screen, and in saved PDFs.
Articles in this section
- Can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L outside of the Kardia App?
- Do I need to download a new Kardia app to use the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is there a reason to still use my original KardiaMobile, if I purchase a KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is the 6L device much bigger than the original single lead KardiaMobile?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Do I need to put anything on my ankle or knee before recording a 6 - Lead EKG?
- What additional detail or readings does the KardiaMobile 6L provide?
- Can I put the KardiaMobile 6L on the back of my phone?
- What battery is used in the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Does the third electrode of the KardiaMobile 6L have to be on my left knee or ankle? Can my right be used?