Yes, the KardiaMobile 6L needs to have the third electrode placed on your left knee specifically. A proper 6 Lead EKG cannot be taken if the third electrode is on the right knee.
Articles in this section
- What to do I do if my Kardia app states "KardiaMobile 6L requires Bluetooth access"?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile 6L battery?
- Setting up your KardiaMobile 6L
- Can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L outside of the Kardia App?
- Do I need to download a new Kardia app to use the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is there a reason to still use my original KardiaMobile, if I purchase a KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is the 6L device much bigger than the original single lead KardiaMobile?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Do I need to put anything on my ankle or knee before recording a 6 - Lead EKG?
- What additional detail or readings does the KardiaMobile 6L provide?