There is no additional step to turn on the KardiaMobile 6L. Like the original KardiaMobile, the device turns on automatically when you make contact with two electrodes.
Articles in this section
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile 6L battery?
- Setting up your KardiaMobile 6L
- Can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L outside of the Kardia App?
- Do I need to download a new Kardia app to use the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is there a reason to still use my original KardiaMobile, if I purchase a KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is the 6L device much bigger than the original single lead KardiaMobile?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Do I need to put anything on my ankle or knee before recording a 6 - Lead EKG?
- What additional detail or readings does the KardiaMobile 6L provide?
- Can I put the KardiaMobile 6L on the back of my phone?