Kardia does not track or store your location. Location Permissions are only activated because of an Android system requirement. You can read about location permissions at this article: Why do Location Permissions need to be enabled for Android KardiaMobile6L users?
Articles in this section
- Are you going to track or store my location?
- Do you sell my data?
- If I’m connected to my physician, who’s responsible for protecting my data?
- Do any third party vendors have access to user information?
- What information do you collect?
- Is AliveCor HIPAA compliant? What does that mean?
- What type of security do you use?
- Does Alivecor collect info of users who may be Children?