The error stating "Unable to pair KardiaMobile" happens when there is some sort of error with the KardiaMobile device, or the pairing was somehow interrupted.
To resolve the issue do the following:
- Make sure your phone's bluetooth is turned on
- Make sure your KardiaMobile 6L is with you and in your hands
- Place your phone down on a table in front of you
- Touch the two top electrodes at the same time to activate your KardiaMobile 6L device and make it ready to talk to your Kardia App
- Tap the "Try again" button shown on the "KardiaMobile was not found" screen
Accept the pairing request if it comes up (iOS only) by tapping "Pair" on the alert:
It is required to accept the pairing alert above to use KardiaMobile. If it is denied you will remain on the error screen. This pairing is needed to communicate with your KardiaMobile 6L via bluetooth.