The algorithms in the Kardia app are currently only run on Lead 1. Even if a 6 - Lead EKG is taken with the KardiaMobile 6L, the Kardia algorithms are run on the first lead of the 6 - Lead EKG.
Articles in this section
- Why does my PDF of my EKG state "Instant Analysis is Done on Lead 1"?
- If I am a Premium or KardiaCare member and I am logged into Kardia on multiple different devices, can I see my EKG history on all devices?
- How do I view, print or share my EKG as a PDF?
- Can I obtain the raw ECG data?
- Where is the ECG recording data I collect saved?