The KardiaMobile 6L should only be paired within the Kardia app. If you have paired outside of the app in your phone's bluetooth settings, please go back to Bluetooth Settings and un-pair ("forget") the KardiaMobile 6L device and then open the app and pair using the instructions in the app.
Articles in this section
- What to do if my Kardia app states "KardiaMobile 6L requires Bluetooth access"?
- How do I change or replace the KardiaMobile 6L battery?
- Setting up your KardiaMobile 6L
- Can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L outside of the Kardia App?
- Do I need to download a new Kardia app to use the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is there a reason to still use my original KardiaMobile, if I purchase a KardiaMobile 6L?
- Is the 6L device much bigger than the original single lead KardiaMobile?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile 6L?
- Do I need to put anything on my ankle or knee before recording a 6 - Lead EKG?
- What additional detail or readings does the KardiaMobile 6L provide?