Android requires Location permissions for any device that uses bluetooth as a privacy precaution. Since KardiaMobile 6L works using bluetooth, Kardia is forced to ask for location permissions also. Kardia would not ask for any privacy permissions that are not required.
Articles in this section
- What to do if I see a "Connect to your KardiaMobile 6L" error when I am trying to record?
- What to do if I get a"Bluetooth is off" error while pairing my KardiaMobile 6L.
- What to do if I get an error while pairing my KardiaMobile 6L that says "Unable to pair KardiaMobile"?
- What to do if I get an error that says "KardiaMobile not found" when I am trying to setup your KardiaMobile 6L for use?
- How can I pair my KardiaMobile 6L to my Android device if I've already denied location permission?
- Why do I need to grant location permissions to use KardiaMobile 6L with my Android device?
- Why am I getting an error that there is electrical interference?
- Why am I getting an error that says my EKG recording was Interrupted?
- Why am I getting an error that says my recording is unreadable?
- How do I fix an "NFC" error when I am trying to record an EKG?